Playa d’en Bossa
is the fifth year that CAPADI IPYA (Independent Platform for
Young Artists) with their growing party label THANK GOD WE
ARE REBELS is promoting parties, as well as organising events,
Every Tuesday and Friday their REBELS BOAT BATTLE boat parties take
place on a catamaran boat, with an impressive sound system, that
will be sailing around the island from 5pm until 10pm, stopping at
Es Vedra and a hidden coast to swim and watch the famous Ibiza
Meanwhile you will enjoy the REBELS’ particular music sound of deep
house, deep tech and tech house brought to you by world famous DJs
from top labels like Minus, Moon Harbour and Desolat that play their
intimate gig in front of 150 guests.
* REBELS BOAT BATTLE CLOSING PARTY- Tuesday 16 September 2014 from 4pm
From 10 June 2014, THANK GOD WE ARE REBELS present an impressive boat party
line up with DJs such as: Chad Andrew (Dissonant),
Randall M (tINI & the Gang), Jiggy, David Gtronic,
Deniz Bilgic, Sebastian Paiza, Frank Mendez, djam and Kan.e.
BATTLE TICKETS INCLUDE:
International party guests
- International TECH HOUSE, DEEP HOUSE & DEEP TECH DJs
- Dancers & Gogo Performances
- 1 hour FREE bar of beer, sangria & cava
- Rounds of shots (Hierbas & Peach Liquor)
- 2 Hours swim stop at a hidden coast
- Canapes after swim stop
- Sunset at ES VEDRA
- Free bus transfer to, and from, TANTRA CAFÉ
- Free Guestlist VIVA WARRIORS at SANKEYS IBIZA on Sundays (till
You will be booking in ADVANCE here and receive the boat
party ticket in TANTRA CAFÉ after showing your printed
confirmation email + your ID, and paying the balance (39 €),
on the day of your boat party (4pm).
* This booking is NOT refundable / Only swapable for
other REBELS BOAT BATTLE tickets!!
THANK GOD WE ARE REBELS by Capadi are also very proud to take over the SANKEYS
Spektrum room with Randal M & friends, Dimitri Monevv, Mazu,
Marina Karamarko every Sunday.
Every Wednesday CAPADI IPYA invite new and emerging talent from the
music industry to play at Delano Beach Club in Playa Den Bossa from
midnight till early hours.